- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The high-speed TTC nHSC-36-S1(M)-1 camera design provides a unique solution for applications where space is at a premium, including airborne, automotive, and ground testing.
The nHSC-36-S1(M)1 camera is a networked high-speed camera that is capable of 500 frames-per-second operation. The camera requires integration with nMGR-2000 camera manager to provide system configuration, download and storage of recorded frames, and video preview and post view. The camera easily integrates into a system with other Curtiss-Wright network equipment including network switches, recorders, the CCP-2X00 camera control panel, and the nMGR-2000 high-speed camera manager.
The nHSC-36-S1(M)-1 camera is configured using TTCWare software and the recorded images can easily be extracted from the recording for data analysis.
- High resolution (1280 x 1024 pixels)
- High frame rate (up to 500 frames per second at full resolution)
- Provides RS-170A video with the use of the nMGR-2000
- Rugged, lightweight, and miniature size
- IEEE 1588 for time synchronization and timestamp support
- Circular buffer for pre-event and post-event image capture
- 100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- Available with color or monochrome sensor
- Airborne separation testing
- Missile launch
- Ballistics testing
- Explosives testing
- Projectile tracking
- Component testing
- Vehicle testing
- Materials testing