Custom embedded software solutions are available for Acra KAM-500 users who seek to host signal processing applications on the KAD/MAT/101 embedded processing module.
- Algorithm specification and development
- Embedded programming support enabling advanced time, statistical, and frequency analysis including:
- RMS value, DC value, noise removal
- Mean, standard deviation, variance, and high order statistics
- FFT, PSD, CSD, signal coherence
- Functions for real-time analysis include feature extraction, exceedance indicators, threshold violations, sensor fault diagnosis
- Guidance on tools and steps of design flow
- Support during aircraft deployment
Embedded Software Support
Custom embedded software solutions are available for Acra KAM-500 users who seek to host signal processing applications on the KAD/MAT/101 embedded processing module. Curtiss-Wright is an international leader in airborne data acquisition hardware and turn-key solutions.
The Acra KAM-500 platforms has been providing data to aircraft flight test and health monitoring programs for 20+ years and continues to adapt to ever-evolving requirements. The KAD/MAT/101 allows for embedded signal processing locally within the airborne data acquisition system.
Development is supported by open source development tools from Texas Instruments and a dedicated user guide for the KAD/MAT/101. Curtiss-Wright has partnered with Stratosphere to provide expert algorithm and embedded programming support for users of the KAD/MAT/101.
Stratosphere are experts in the field of structural health analysis for the aerospace industry. They are expert users of the KAD/MAT/101, which forms part of their complete airborne SHM/HUMS/iVHM solution.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.