The KAD/ADC/126 is used to condition and digitize up to four Single-ended (S/E) analog channels. All of these channels have a constant current source.
- Four accelerometer input channels with Dc reject
- Programmable input range (±1V, ±10V)
- High accuracy (gain error of 0.1% FSR typical at 10kHz)
- Constant current source excitation on each channel (3.6mA typical)
- Short on any channel does not affect others
- 16-bit simultaneous sampling on each channel
- Up to 100 k samples per second per channel
- Up to 25 kHz Bandwidth (AAAF filter)
- Accelerometer signal conditioning and digitalization
- Suitable for ICP, Isotron, Piezotron and Deltatron sensors
KAD/ADC/126 4 channel Accelerometer ADC
The KAD/ADC/126 is used to condition and digitize up to four Single-ended (S/E) analog channels. All of these channels have a constant current source and high-pass (DC-reject) filter for use with integrated charge-amp piezoelectric (ICP) accelerometer devices.
At the heart of the KAD/ADC/126 is a hard-wired state-machine that over-samples all channels at a rate between 200 ksps and 400 ksps and digitally filters any noise above the user-programmable cutoff frequency.
This is achieved using cascaded, half-band, Finite-Impulse-Response (FIR) filters followed by an 8th order Butterworth IIR filter with a default cutoff point set at one-quarter of the sampling frequency (fc = fs/4).
All signals are sampled simultaneously (isochronously). Thus, when several channels are sampled at different sampling rates, at the start of an acquisition cycle all channels will be aligned.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.