- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The KAD/ABM/101 is an ARINC-429 bus monitor, which combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser with the flexibility of an all-pass/selected-pass snarfer FIFO and an error-detection function, on a single module.
The parser parses up to 4,095 words and their associated time and status tags. Each message has a stale bit (word read before) and a skipped bit (buffer overwritten). Messages can be parsed based on their bus number, label, SDI, and/or SSM fields.
The snarfer stores selected traffic and tags in a FIFO, 64K words deep. Each word has 16 bits for traffic tag information and 7 bits for FIFO content identification. Data selection and content identification is based on the Bus (0 to 7), ARINC traffic, tag type (time high/low/micro and message count), and how full the FIFO is.
The word count increments on receipt of a valid word. The report word has bits indicating the type of error caught and the bus it occurred on.
- Monitors up to eight ARINC-429 busses
- Coherently parses traffic and tags for up to 4,095 words
- 64K deep selective First In First Out (FIFO) for traffic and tags (snarfer)
- Word counter for each bus
- Detects six types of errors
- ARINC-429 monitoring
- Translation from one bus to another