The KAD/EBM/103 is designed to accept 100BASE-TX Ethernet traffic, then parse it and distribute it to other KAM-500 modules.
- Monitors a single 100BaseTx IEEE 802.3 standard compatible Ethernet interface
- Coherently parses up to 1024 Rockwell Collins NDO within the ARINC-664P7 payload
- Stores ARINC-429 messages corresponding to matched ARINC-NDO headers in a Current Value Table (CVT)
- Features valid and error frame counters
- Monitoring and recording of ARINC-429 traffic transmitted over Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion Avionics System LAN (ASL)
KAD/EBM/103 Parser for ARINC-429
The KAD/EBM/103 is designed to accept 100BASE-TX Ethernet traffic, then parse it and distribute it to other Acra KAM-500 modules. The KAD/EBM/103 parses A664P7 traffic on the Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion ASL. This traffic consists of Ethernet packets, wrapping a variable number of NDOs, each associated with a 32-bit NDO-header identifier value consisting of a 24-bit NDO-ID and an 8-bit NDO-Source. The module specifically captures ARINC-NDOs wrapping ARINC-429 format 32-bit messages.
The KAD/EBM/103 filters traffic using the A664P7 frame headers to select frames that contain ARINC-NDO messages. Up to 1,024 unique ARINC-NDO headers can then be identified within the ARINC-NDO payload based on the related NDO-header identifiers. The corresponding messages are stored in a CVT and tagged with time stamps.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.