The KAD/TBM/101 is a TTP bus monitor, which extracts TTP messages. It can also capture every TTP frame on the bus without any filtering.
- Monitors a single dual-redundant (TPP) bus
- Up to 128 messages can be extracted
- Packetizer which captures every TPP frame on the bus
- Can monitor asynchronous bus with data rate up to 5Mbps (MFM/Manchester over RS-485)
- Start of cluster cycle is time-tagged
- Silent (monitor only; does not transmit or acknowledge)
- Extractor and packetizer can be configured to remove redundancy
- TTP bus monitor
KAD/TBM/101 1 Channel TTP Bus Monitor
The KAD/TBM/101 is a TTP bus monitor, which extracts TTP messages. It can also capture every TTP frame on the bus without any filtering (packetizer).
It combines a coherent message extractor and packetizer functions in a single module.
The extractor function buffers up to 128 complete messages and their associated status bits in triple buffers. The message size is 32 bits with 10 bits of status. The packetizer captures every TTP frame on the bus and wraps the entire frame in an iNET-X packet.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.