The KAM/WSI/104 enables simultaneous, high-speed sensing and data aggregation from a wireless sensor network.
- LXRS® wireless protocol supported on IEEE 802.15.4 compliant wireless radio
- Acquires data from LORD MicroStrain® wireless sensor nodes
- Node-to-node synchronization up to ±32 μs
- Scalable, long-range wireless sensor networks up to 2 km
- Lossless data throughput under most operating conditions
- Aperiodic transmission of packetized samples from each sensor node in IENA-P, M, and iNET-X formats
- Wireless sensor networks
KAM/WSI/104 LORD Wireless Sensor Network Interface Module
The KAM/WSI/104 enables simultaneous, high-speed sensing and data aggregation from a wireless sensor network. The LORD MicroStrain LXRS Wireless Sensor Networks are ideal for sensor monitoring, data acquisition, performance analysis, and sensing response applications.
The LXRS wireless communication protocol between remote wireless nodes and the KAM/WSI/104 enables high-speed sampling, ±32 μs node-to-node synchronization, transmission range of up to 2 km, and lossless data throughput under most operating conditions.
Each channel on a remote LXRS node is represented as an analog channel on the KAM/WSI/104. Each analog channel presents data as a single parameter, which can be placed in PCM or Ethernet frames. A latency of 1 second is preset on the acquired data.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.