- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The AEXT-401A is an extender card, which allows modules contained in an Axonite (AITE-401A) remote housing to connect to an ADAU chassis. Axonites allow modules to be separated from the chassis by up to 10 meters using a simple housing. This provides an ultra-compact remote node using any off-the-shelf ADAU module. This reduces cabling weight by getting the data acquisition closer to the sensors.
The AEXT-401A provides power and data interfaces to up to one Axonite.
- Connects modules contained in AITE-401A remote housing to ADAU chassis backplane
- Provides power to modules contained in AITE-401A remote housing
- Modules can be located up to 10 m from an ADAU chassis
- Connects to one AITE-401A
- Data acquisition in remote locations
- Data acquisition in environmentally harsh locations