ARTD-416A 16 channel ¼-bridge ADC
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 16 × ¼-bridge 2 or 3-wire input channels for PT50 to PT2000 RTD sensors
- Input range -200°C to 660°C
- High accuracy (0.6°C between -50 and 250°C; 1.0°C between -200 and 660°C)
- Programmable dual range, constant current excitation per channel
- Short on any channel does not affect others
- 16-bit simultaneous sampling with three configurable output streams on each channel
- User defined linearization and compensation for errors in the entire measurement chain
Temperature measurements with RTD sensors
The ADAU-2006 is an Axon Family ADAU chassis with an integrated, isolated 50W PSU, slots for up to 6 ADAU user modules and a separate slot for an Overhead module. A wide input operating range,...
The ABIM-553A is a MIL-STD-1553 bus monitor, which can monitor up to four dual redundant busses. It combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser, with the flexibility of a packetizer. It...
The AEXT-401A is an extender card, which allows modules contained in an Axonite (AITE-401A) remote housing to connect to an ADAU chassis. Axonites allow modules to be separated from the chassis by...
The ARTD-416A is a 16 channel analog to digital module that is intended for use with RTD type sensors. It has an input range of -200°C to 660°C, is highly accurate (0.6°C between -50 and 250°C; 1.0°C between -200 and 660°C) and has a programmable dual range, constant current excitation per channel.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.