The AXN/TDC/401 can digitize up to 15 analog thermocouple channels and offers a top-block built-in temperature sensor.
- 15 grounded or isolated thermocouple input channels
- Three PT50/PT100 channels and one built-in top-block sensor for junction compensation
- Supports multiple thermocouple types with digital cold junction compensation and programmable thermocouple type per channel
- Accuracy (0.5°C typical for K-type in -50 to 150°C range, 1°C typical outside this range)
- 16-bit simultaneous sampling with three configurable output streams on each channel
- User-defined linearization and compensation for errors in the entire measurement chain
- Open thermocouple detection
- Thermocouple temperature measurements
AXN/TDC/401 Thermocouple ADC Module - 15 Channels
The AXN/TDC/401 is used to condition and digitize up to fifteen analog thermocouple channels, three 4-wire RTD (dedicated for PT100) channels and offers top-block built-in temperature sensor.
The AXN/TDC/401 performs linearization for the selected cold junction sensor and thermocouple and compensates the thermocouple channel accordingly. Any of the three PT50/PT100 channels or top-block built-in temperature sensor can be selected as cold junction compensation.
The module offers programmable pull-down resistors for thermocouples isolated from the module ground.
There are three independently configurable output streams per channel, allowing different sample rate, cut-off, and filter type to be selected for each output stream.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.
Axon Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) Product Family Brochure
For airborne applications where reliability and size, weight, and power (SWaP) are critical, the Curtiss-Wright Axon family of data acquisition units (DAU) are ready to take flight. Designed leveraging our decades of experience as a trusted, proven leader, Axons are future-proof, SWaP-optimized, and available in a variety of flexible configurations to meet your exact program requirements.