Axon Quick Start Kit
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- The Axon quick start kit provides everything you need to become familiar with the system
- Includes a chassis, modules, axonite remote chassis, cables, software and a user guide
- Simple and quick to setup and use
- Can be used beyond lab tests as part of full flight test instrumentation systems
The AXN/CHS/09U is a 9 user-slot Axon chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes an isolated 100W power supply for the controller and user-modules. A wide input operating range,...
The AXN/BCU/401 is a dual-port full-duplex, Gigabit Ethernet, Axon backplane controller, programmer and transmitter. It has a number of features including: In-built switch core for daisy...
The AXN/ADC/401 is used to condition and digitize up to eight analog channels. Each channel can be configured for use in differential ended or single ended voltage measurement, AC coupled single...
The AXN/EXT/401 is an extender card, which allows a module contained in an Axonite (AXN/ITE/01U) remote housing to connect to an Axon chassis. Axonites allow modules to be separated from the...
The Axonite (AXN/ITE/01U) houses one Axon user module . It allows the user modules to be housed remotely from the Axon chassis so modules can be located closer to sensors, which can improve the...
Starter Kit for the Axon Data Acquisition System
Axon is the most modern and capable data acquisition system available today. The Axon quick start kit provides a basis for users to become rapidly familiar with the Axon DAU and the Axonite remote DAU. Using it, you will discover the advantages and new features offered by Axon as a complimentary system to existing Curtiss-Wright data acquisition systems, or as a standalone unit.
This quick start kit consists of fully qualified, released hardware and software and may be expanded upon as future Axon user modules become available. In the kit you will find:
- Axon chassis (AXN/CHS/09U): The AXN/CHS/09U is a 9 user slot Axon Chassis that includes an isolated 100W power supply
- Axon Backplane Controller (AXN/BCU/401): The AXN/BCU/401 is a dual-port full-duplex, Gigabit Ethernet, Axon backplane controller, programmer and transmitter
- Two Axon Flexible Analog Modules (AXN/ADC/401): The AXN/ADC/401 is used to condition and digitize up to eight configurable analog channels
- Axonite (AXN/ITE/01U): The Axonite houses one Axon user module allowing a user module to be housed remotely from the Axon chassis
- Axonite Extender Card (AXN/EXT/401): An extender card, which allows a module contained in an Axonite (AXN/ITE/01U) remote housing to connect to an Axon chassis
- Das Studio (SWP/DAS/003): A configuration software suite
- Cables and Connectors: All required cables and connectors
- Axon User Guide: A user guide with information on the use of Axon modules
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.