The BIM-429C-4 is a 16-channel ARINC-429 bus monitor card for use in Curtiss-Wright’s EDAU/CDAU/WDAU-20XX series products.
- 16-channel ARINC-429 bus monitor card
- EDAU/CDAU/WDAU-20XX compatible
- Supports up to 256 labels per bus
- Timestamps the receipt of a valid word
- Supports high, low and micro timestamp
- Operates in the “listen mode”
- Programmable 12.5kHz, 50kHz or 100kHz speed
- Programmable data storage based on data labels & SDI bits
- Microsoft Windows application software included
- Commercial aircraft instrumentation
- Lab test
BIM-429C-4 16-Channel ARINC-429 Bus Monitor Card
The BIM-429C-4 is a 16-channel ARINC-429 bus monitor card for use in Curtiss-Wright’s EDAU/CDAU/WDAU-20XX series products. The card receives data from up to sixteen (16) standard avionics ARINC-429 serial digital data buses. The incoming data rate is programmable on a per-channel basis for 12.5 kHz, 50kHz or 100 kHz bit rate. High time, low time, and micro timestamping are available on a per-word basis. All incoming ARINC-429 data is stored on the card and is programmable by the user for insertion in the PCM output format as “Class I PCM” (standard fixed-position).