The CMP-112 is a MIL-STD-1553 composite data output board for use in Curtiss-Wright’s EDAU-20XX and CDAU-20XX products.
- Composite PCM output board
- Acquires MIL-STD-1553 data from up to eight BIM-553-8 boards
- Card supports 2 composite outputs
- Independent, concurrent operation
- Each contains selected messages or all data from selected buses
- 16-bit discrete word per board
- Voice input channel
- Uses CVSD voice encoding
- Separate encoders for each output
- Steer “master data” (Chapter 4) to either composite output
- Meets IRIG-106-96, Chapter 8 requirements
- Future expansion capability via optional plug-in boards
- PCM and ARINC-429 data merged to the Chapter 8 output stream
- Microsoft Windows application software included
- 1553 instrumentationn
- Avionics bus acquisition
- Lab test
CMP-112 Chapter 8 Compatible MIL-STD-1553 Composite Output Board
The CMP-112 is a MIL-STD-1553 composite data output board for use in Curtiss-Wright’s EDAU-20XX and CDAU-20XX products. The card is used to create multiple, high speed, 100% composite data output streams in accordance with IRIG-106-96, Chapter 8 requirements. The composite data output streams contain all or selected subsets of acquired avionics (MIL-STD-1553) data (captured with BIM-553-8 cards within the same chassis), along with other data sources such as time, voice, discretes, and conditioned data from the host EDAU/CDAU chassis.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.