The CVS-101, -102, and -104 are 1, 2, and 4 channel voice encoder boards for use in Curtiss-Wright’s EDAU-20XX or CDAU-20XX series products.
- Voice conditioner boards, 1, 2, or 4 channel versions
- All-digital CVSD encoding
- Programmable bits/word
- Programmable sample rate
- Compression/transmission over low bandwidth systems
- Front-end flexibility and compatibility
- 5, 10, 20, or 40 Volt microphone systems
- Bandpass filtering
- EDAU-2000 and CDAU-2000 compatible
- Meets IRIG-106-96, Chapter 5
- Microsoft Windows application software included
- Flight test instrumentation
- Cockpit voice, microphone systems
- Voice I/O (storage) in data processing
CVS-101/2/4 CVSD Voice Conditioner Board
The CVS-101, -102, and -104 are 1, 2, and 4 channel voice encoder boards for use in Curtiss-Wright’s EDAU-20XX or CDAU-20XX series products. The boards accept voltages from amplified microphones and encodes these levels, using the Continuously Variable Slope Delta (CVSD) modulation technique, into data words for transmission in the system PCM output format.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.