The RJC-208 is an 8-channel reference junction compensator used with Curtiss-Wright’s TCD-116 and TCD-216 families of thermocouple cards.
- 8-channel reference junction compensator
- Compatible with Curtiss-Wright’s TCD-116 and TCD -216 families of thermocouple cards
- Supports electronic cold junction compensation
- Works with all thermocouple types supported by the specific card/module to which it is interfaced
- Connects directly to the thermocouple cards
- Flight test instrumentation
- Factory automation and process control
- Engine testing
RJC-208 8-Channel Reference Junction Compensator
The RJC-208 is an 8-channel reference junction compensator used with Curtiss-Wright’s TCD-116 and TCD-216 families of thermocouple cards. It is the mating connector to the thermocouple inputs and connects directly to the thermocouple cards. The RJC-208 assembly provides the physical interface point between thermocouple materials and copper wire and also supports the electronic cold junction compensation feature of Curtiss-Wright’s thermocouple conditioning products. The RJC-208 is compatible with ANSI thermocouple types J, K, E, T, C or S. Thermocouple types C and S are only with the TCD-216B.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.