KAD/ADC/136 Flexible ADC (full/½-bridge, ICP, PT100, thermocouple, FIR/IIR, 12.5 kHz b/w) - 8 channels at 50 ksps
The KAD/ADC/136 is used to condition and digitize up to eight analog channels. Each channel can be configured for use in differential-ended or single-ended voltage measurement, ICP sensor, RTD sensor, thermocouple, full-bridge, half-bridge, or potentiometer mode.
The KAD/ADC/136 provides programmable current or voltage excitation per channel up to 10.2V and 30mA. For each thermocouple channel, it is necessary to select the Junction Compensation Channel setting. Internally, the KAD/ADC/136 performs linearization for RTD and thermocouple modes.
At the heart of the KAD/ADC/136 is a hard-wired state-machine that oversamples all channels at a rate between 100 ksps and 200 ksps and digitally filters any noise above the user-programmable cutoff frequency. This is achieved using cascaded, half-band FIR filters. If IIR filtering mode is selected, the last digital filter in the filtering chain is an 8th order Butterworth IIR filter. There are two independently configurable output streams per channel, allowing different sample rate, cutoff, and filter type to be selected for each output stream. All signals are sampled simultaneously. When several channels are sampled at different sampling rates, at the start of an acquisition cycle all channels are aligned.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Eight flexible channels that can be used for full or half-bridge, potentiometer, single-ended, differential-ended, Integrated Circuit Piezoelectric (ICP), Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTD, for example PT100) or thermocouples
- Simultaneous sampling 16-bit A/D for each channel
- High accuracy (up to 0.02% Full Scale Range [FSR] typical)
- Programmable primary gain per channel (1, 2, 4… 256)
- Programmable input range per channel (up to ±10V)
- Programmable balance current per channel
- Programmable classic shunt per channel (100kΩ)
- Programmable current or voltage excitation per channel
- Short-to-ground on any channel does not affect others
- Completion resistors for ½-bridge configuration
- Two independently configurable output streams per channel, up to 50,000 samples each
- 15-tap Finite-Input-Response (FIR) Kaiser window or 8th order Butterworth Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) filter configurable per each channel output stream
- Up to 12.5 kHz bandwidth
- High impedance bridge sensors
- Differential-ended or single-ended voltage measurements
- Strain gage measurements
- Temperature measurements with thermocouples and RTD sensors
- Acceleration measurements with ICP sensors
Setting up data acquisition systems can take a lot of time and effort, particularly as many systems today are growing larger and larger. Managing thousands of channels of data over dozens of data...
KAD/ADC/109/S1 Full-bridge ADC (voltage excitation, programmable analog gain, 6 kHz b/w ) – 8 channels at 24 ksps
The KAD/ADC/109/S1 provides independent excitation for up to eight channels. Each channel has a separate programmable amplifier, programmable filter and A/D converter. At the heart of the...
The KAD/ADC/135 is used to condition and digitize up to 12 differential ended analog channels using simultaneous sampling 16-bit A/D for each channel. At the heart of the KAD/ADC/135 is a...
The KAD/MAT/101 allows you run your own programs based on a dual core C6000DSP+ARM9 microcontroller. It provides high performance DSP functions in a widely used architecture. You can develop...
The KAM/CHS/13U/ET is a thirteen user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a power supply module which regulates power supplies for the backplane...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.