KAD/EBM/101 1 channel Ethernet bus Monitor
1 channel Ethernet bus monitor parser
The KAD/EBM/101 is designed to accept Fast Ethernet (100BASE-TX) traffic, then parse it and distribute it to other Acra KAM-500 modules. Ethernet traffic is parsed on the IP layer. The KAD/EBM/101 can classify traffic using 8 x 16-bit frame fields such as MAC addresses, IP addresses, IP length, protocol type (UDP/TCP), UDP or TCP port numbers. Up to 254 unique flows can be identified, where a flow represents a stream of information from a specific source to a specific destination.
The identification is based on the classification parameters with optional masking. All other traffic, excluding network management traffic such as ARP and ICMP-PING, is optionally discarded or else monitored via parser slot-ID 254. Broadcast ARP-Requests and ICMP-PING-Requests are replied to. Flows are tagged with timestamps and packet count. The KAD/EBM/101 can optionally operate in a promiscuous mode, which allows it to observe all traffic on the link, not only packets that are addressed to it.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Monitors a single 100BaseTx IEEE 802.3u standard compatible Ethernet interface
- Coherently parses and classifies Internet Protocol v4 (IPv4) packets up to 1,500 bytes and tags for up to 254 different flows and one catchall flow
- Support flow identification on selected frame fields (8 x 16-bit fields) such as Ethernet MAC addresses, IP addresses, Layer 3 (UDP/TCP) fields, and Layer 4 application layer field, such as Stream Identifiers
- Monitoring, recording, diagnosis and troubleshooting of Ethernet network traffic
- Detection of system failures and performance problems
- Filters network management traffic and non-IP packets
- ARINC 664 Part 7 (A664P7) monitoring
Setting up data acquisition systems can take a lot of time and effort, particularly as many systems today are growing larger and larger. Managing thousands of channels of data over dozens of data...
The KAD/ABM/103 is an ARINC-429 bus monitor which combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser with the flexibility of an iNET-X packetizer and an error-detection function, on a single...
The KAD/EBM/102 can operate on 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T) links and parse Ethernet frames. This allows the data within the parsed Ethernet frames to be distributed to...
The KAD/EBM/103 is designed to accept 100BASE-TX Ethernet traffic, then parse it and distribute it to other Acra KAM-500 modules. The KAD/EBM/103 parses A664P7 traffic on the Rockwell Collins Pro...
The KAD/MBM/102 is a MIL-STD-1553 bus monitor, which can monitor up to four dual redundant busses. It combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser, with the flexibility of an iNET-X...
The NET/SWI/101 is a Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for operating in harsh environments. Each port on the NET/SWI/101 is full-duplex only and can be set for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T link...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.