KAD/EBM/103 Parser for ARINC-429
Parser for ARINC-429 on an ARINC 664 Part 7 (A664P7) network
The KAD/EBM/103 is designed to accept 100BASE-TX Ethernet traffic, then parse it and distribute it to other Acra KAM-500 modules. The KAD/EBM/103 parses A664P7 traffic on the Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion ASL. This traffic consists of Ethernet packets, wrapping a variable number of NDOs, each associated with a 32-bit NDO-header identifier value consisting of a 24-bit NDO-ID and an 8-bit NDO-Source. The module specifically captures ARINC-NDOs wrapping ARINC-429 format 32-bit messages.
The KAD/EBM/103 filters traffic using the A664P7 frame headers to select frames that contain ARINC-NDO messages. Up to 1,024 unique ARINC-NDO headers can then be identified within the ARINC-NDO payload based on the related NDO-header identifiers. The corresponding messages are stored in a CVT and tagged with time stamps.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Monitors a single 100BaseTx IEEE 802.3 standard compatible Ethernet interface
- Coherently parses up to 1024 Rockwell Collins NDO within the ARINC-664P7 payload
- Stores ARINC-429 messages corresponding to matched ARINC-NDO headers in a Current Value Table (CVT)
- Features valid and error frame counters
- Monitoring and recording of ARINC-429 traffic transmitted over Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion Avionics System LAN (ASL)
Setting up data acquisition systems can take a lot of time and effort, particularly as many systems today are growing larger and larger. Managing thousands of channels of data over dozens of data...
The KAD/ABM/103 is an ARINC-429 bus monitor which combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser with the flexibility of an iNET-X packetizer and an error-detection function, on a single...
The KAD/MBM/102 is a MIL-STD-1553 bus monitor, which can monitor up to four dual redundant busses. It combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser, with the flexibility of an iNET-X...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.