KAD/VID/106 H.264 video encoder (analog video input) - 1 channel
The KAD/VID/106 is an H.264 video encoder card that converts one of three composite analog video inputs, or one Y/C analog video input to digital video and compresses it. Compressed video bit-rate is kept constant using multi-pass encoding and padding of the transport stream. Optional audio encoding produces a digital audio data stream. The left and right audio channels can be individually turned on or off. Selection of PAL or NTSC input format is a configurable setting.
The KAD/VID/106 latency is less than 80 ms. The latency measures the amount of time it takes to encode and transfer one video frame from the backplane interface of the module.
The KAD/VID/106 offers two generator lock outputs (CAM_2_GENLOCK_OUT and CAM_3_GENLOCK_OUT) to allow synchronization of all four video input signals.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- TEC-NOT-049 - Power estimation
- TEC-NOT-051 - Ethernet frames, Wireshark and FAT32
- TEC-NOT-067 - INEA and iNET-X packet payload formats
- TEC-NOT-016 - Power dissipation, an example
- Manual: DAS Studio 3 User Manual
- Environmental Qualifications Handbook
- KAM-500 Databook
- Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
- H.264 compression of any one of three composite video input channels, or one Y/C input (NTSC or PAL)
- H.264 baseline profile level 3.0
- Supports encoded resolutions: CIF, 2CIF, D1
- Configurable I-frame to P-frame ratio (Group Of Pictures [GOP]): From all I-frames to 60 P-frames per I-frame ratio
- Programmable frame rates from 1 to 30 frames per second (fps)
- Advanced Audio Codec (AAC) audio encoding (mono or stereo at 64 kbps per channel)
- H.264 compressed video and audio data presented in MPEG-2 transport stream format (ISO/IEC 13818-1)
- Compressed video target constant bit-rate can be set to between 512 kbps and 10 Mbps
- Time can be overlaid on the picture in any (x,y) location with two color scheme options
- Supports test picture
- Supports 16-bit samples
- Occupies a single Acra KAM-500 chassis user-slot
- Power dissipation less than 2.7 W
- Block payload may be transmitted as either IENA or iNET-X packets
- Video monitoring of cockpit
- Video monitoring of control surfaces
- Direct monitoring of video compatible head/up and head/down displays
The KAM/CHS/13U/ET is a thirteen user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a power supply module which regulates power supplies for the backplane...
8-port Ethernet switch (Xbar, SNMP, IEEE 1588 V1/V2 Grandmaster) The NET/SWI/101 is a Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for operating in harsh environments. Each port on the NET/SWI/101 is...
The KAD/DSI/102 monitors the status (high/low) of up to 24 differential-ended discrete input channels. Each of these has an assigned programmable 32-bit counter. Additionally each of the inputs can...
The KAD/VID/106 is an H.264 video encoder card that converts one of three composite analog video inputs, or one Y/C analog video input to digital video and compresses it. Compressed video bit-rate...
The KAD/MAT/101 allows you run your own programs based on a dual core C6000DSP+ARM9 microcontroller. It provides high performance DSP functions in a widely used architecture. You can develop...
KAD/ADC/136 Flexible ADC (full/½-bridge, ICP, PT100, thermocouple, FIR/IIR, 12.5 kHz b/w) - 8 channels at 50 ksps
The KAD/ADC/136 is used to condition and digitize up to eight analog channels. Each channel can be configured for use in differential-ended or single-ended voltage measurement, ICP sensor, RTD...
KAD/ADC/135 Full/½-bridge ADC (voltage/current excitation, programmable analog gain, FIR/IIR, 6.25 kHz b/w) - 12 channels at 25 ksps
The KAD/ADC/135 is used to condition and digitize up to 12 differential-ended analog channels. At the heart of the KAD/ADC/135 is a hard-wired state-machine that oversamples all channels at a rate...
The KAM/CHS/04L is a compact four user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a KAM/PSU/006 power supply unit. The backplane has four slots for...
The KAM/CHS/03F is a compact three user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a KAM/PSU/008 power supply unit. The backplane has three slots for...
The NET/REC/001 is a stand-alone Ethernet network recorder. Incoming Ethernet frames are written to a CompactFlash card using a FAT32 file system. The NET/REC/001 can be configured via...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.