KAM/WSI/104 - LORD Wireless Sensor Network Interface Module
Wireless sensor network interface module for LORD LRXS Sensors
The KAM/WSI/104 enables simultaneous, high-speed sensing and data aggregation from a wireless sensor network. The LORD MicroStrain LXRS Wireless Sensor Networks are ideal for sensor monitoring, data acquisition, performance analysis and sensing response applications.
The LXRS wireless communication protocol between remote wireless nodes and the KAM/WSI/104 enables high-speed sampling, ±32 μs node-to-node synchronization, transmission range of up to 2 km and lossless data throughput under most operating conditions.
Each channel on a remote LXRS node is represented as an analog channel on the KAM/WSI/104. Each analog channel presents data as a single parameter, which can be placed in PCM or Ethernet frames. A latency of 1 second is preset on the acquired data.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- IEEE 802.15.4-2006 compatible physical layer and Medium Access Controller (MAC)
- 2.4GHz Offset Quadrature Phase-Shift Keying (O-QPSK) modulation
- Receives sensor data from 64 remote sensor nodes
- Coordinates wireless Personal Area Network (PAN)
- Network has star topology using unslotted operation without guaranteed time slots
- Optional association of remote nodes and acknowledgement of received packets
- User-selectable channel number (5MHz bandwidth)
- 250kbps raw bit-rate at air interface
- Wireless sensor networks
The NET/SWI/101 is a Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for operating in harsh environments. Each port on the NET/SWI/101 is full-duplex only and can be set for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T link...
Setting up data acquisition systems can take a lot of time and effort, particularly as many systems today are growing larger and larger. Managing thousands of channels of data over dozens of data...
New Wireless Data Acquisition Evaluation Kit - Introductory Offer Contact us for details. The Wireless Data Acquisition evaluation kit is an all-in-one solution to get started with wireless...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.