WDAU-20XX 20 Mbps Wide-Band Data Acquisition Unit
The WDAU-20XX is a CAIS compatible Wideband DAU for interfacing a variety of analog/digital Sensors. Encoded data is available in the PCM output data stream at up to 20 Mbps. The unit can be configured to simultaneously support selected data transfer to a Master encoder over the CAIS Bus, and to provide all acquired data in the PCM output. The unit includes various simultaneous sampling modes.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- High Speed Stand-alone Wide-Band Data Acquisition Unit
- Optional CAIS Remote Slave capability (RAM based acquisition-simultaneous with stand-alone function)
- Bit Rates up to 20 Mbps Operates at 8 through 16 BPW
- Programmable Formats and Sample Sequence
- External Simultaneous Sample capability
- Multiple unit can be rate and sample synchronized under control of:
- CAIS Minor Frame
- CAIS Major Frame
- External Sample Clock
- 10-, 12- and 16 Slot Versions
- Plug-in overhead and signal conditioning cards
- Fully programmable with TTC’s Windows XP/2000 Software Application
- Extremely Rugged Construction
- Fully programmable operation
- Avionics DAU (CDAU-2012)
- Flight Test Instrumentation
- Air/Land vehicle test, certification, or development
The CDAU-20XX is a CAIS compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is configurable to handle various types of data via...
The EDAU-20XX is a Enhanced Bus Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is configurable to handle various types of data via...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.