The MSRD-202A is a 2-channel synchro/resolver digital conditioning module for use in the MEDAU-2000 or MCDAU-2000 series products.
- 2-channel Synchro/resolver module
- Accepts 3-wire synchro or 4-wire resolver formats
- Utilizes electronic Scott-T
- High performance ratiometric tracking
- 10-bit/12-bit/14-bit/16-bit resolution
- Can be read into PCM format as multiple words
- 0.037% system accuracy (-1); 0.05% system accuracy (-2)
- Microsoft Windows application software included
- Flight test measurements
- Position measurement
- Angular measurements
MSRD-202A 2-Channel Synchro/Resolver Signal Conditioning Module
The MSRD-202A is a 2-channel synchro/resolver digital conditioning module for use in the MEDAU-2000 or MCDAU-2000 series products. The module is used to monitor 3-wire synchro or 4-wire resolver position data. Position data is digitized at up to 16-bit resolution for transmission in the system PCM output format. The module relies on an external reference source.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.