The MBIM-162P-1/-2 module set is a 1-channel dual-redundant 16PP194 W-Mux bus monitor for use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU-2000 or MCDAU-2000 products.
- Bus monitor function for one total 16PP194 W-Mux bus dual-redundant input channel
- Single-channel module set comprised of MBIM-162P-1 and MBIM-162P-2
- Direct or transformer coupling inputs
- Creates 100% composite data output stream Class II PCM
- Encodes data as an asynchronous embedded format within the MCDAU data system
- Fully programmable through an the MCDAU or CAIS bus overhead
- Multiple MBIM-162P modules can be used in the same stack
- Supports time-tagging of messages on a per message basis with the use of any of Curtiss-Wright’s time code modules
- High, low, and micro time
- Microsoft Windows application
- Airborne 16PP194 Weapons Multiplex Bus Monitoring
- Time-tagging data
- Lab test
MBIM-162P-1/-2 16PP194 W-Mux Bus Acquisition Modules
The MBIM-162P-1/-2 module set is a 1-channel dual-redundant 16PP194 W-Mux bus monitor for use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU-2000 or MCDAU-2000 products. The module set is used to create a 100% composite class II PCM data stream. The module set also provides 100% of the bus data as asynchronous embedded data to the MCDAU/MEDAU PCM output. The module supports either direct or transformer coupling under user program control. High time, low time, and micro time tagging are provided on a per-message basis (requires an MIRG-101B, or MGPS-101A module to be placed within the same stack).
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.