The MBIM-553-8 is a 1-channel, dual-redundant, MIL-STD-1553 Bus Monitor Module for use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU-2000 or MCDAU-2000 products.
- MIL-STD-1553 bus monitor module
- One dual-redundant input channel
- Supports 1553A/B and MACAIR
- IRIG-106 Chapter 8 (100% data)
- Use MCMP-112 module in stack
- IRIG-106-96, Chapter 4 data output based on:
- Selected data from preprogrammed message trigger list.
- Selected data from local bulk message storage.
- All incoming data (FIFO based) per IRIG-106 Chapter 8 within Chapter 4
- Time Tag on a per-message basis
- High, Low, and Micro Time
- Multiple modules in a single stack
- Configurable to operate with analog conditioning modules in the same stack
- 1553 Instrumentation
- Avionics Bus Monitoring
- Lab Test
MBIM-553A-8 Dual-Redundant MIL-STD-1553 Bus Monitor Module
The MBIM-553-8 is a 1-channel, dual-redundant, MIL-STD-1553 Bus Monitor Module for use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU-2000 or MCDAU-2000 products. Incoming trigger list messages are stored in local trigger list memory, and the rest of the bulk messages are stored in secondary memory for retrieval under format control. Additionally, all incoming data messages are FIFO buffered per IRIG-106 chapter 8 for optional retrieval of all 1553 data per chapter 8 within chapter 4 data stream. The module also provides 100% of incoming data per IRIG 106 chapter 8 through the use of MCMP-112.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.