The MBIM-553B-1 is a one-channel, dual-redundant, MIL-STD-1553 bus monitor module for use in Curtiss-Wright's MnHSD-2000-1 network products.
- MIL-STD-1553 bus monitor module
- One dual-redundant input channel
- Supports 1553A, 1553B and MACAIR
- Incoming data is timestamped and packetized for transmission over the network
- Timestamping on a per-message basis using IEEE 1588 time
- Optional hardware message filtering capability
- Multiple modules in a single stack
- 1553 instrumentation
- Avionics bus monitoring
- Flight test instrumentation
MBIM-553B-1 Dual-Redundant MIL-STD-1553 Bus Monitor Module
The MBIM-553B-1 is a one-channel, dual-redundant, MIL-STD-1553 bus monitor module for use in Curtiss-Wright's MnHSD-2000-1 network products. The module supports either direct or transformer coupling. Timestamping is provided on a per-message basis. Incoming data is buffered and packetized with message time and message status for transmission over the network.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.