The MBIM-553C-8 is a MIL-STD-1553 Bus monitor module for use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU/MCDAU/MnACQ/MWDAU-2000 products.
- MIL-STD-1553 Bus monitor module
- Both channels sampled independently and simultaneously
- Supports 1553A/B and MACAIR
- IRIG-106 Chapter 8 (100% data)
- Use MCMP-112 module in stack
- IRIG-106-96, Chapter 4 data output based on:
- Selected data from preprogrammed message trigger list
- Includes Mode Code 17 DPT extended sub-address
- Time tag on a per-message basis
- High, low, and micro time
- Multiple modules in a single stack
- MIL-STD-1553 instrumentation
- Avionics Bus monitoring
- Lab test
MBIM-553C-8 MIL-STD-1553 Bus Monitor Module
The MBIM-553C-8 is a MIL-STD-1553 Bus monitor module for use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU/MCDAU/MnACQ/MWDAU-2000 products. Up to 1023 incoming trigger list messages are stored in local trigger list memory. All messages are tripled buffered for frame coherency. The trigger list can be based on all Command Word bits plus Mode Code 17 Data Pointer Table (DPT.) The module also provides 100% of incoming data, per IRIG 106 Chapter 8 through the use of MCMP-112. The Trigger list applies to both channels simultaneously.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.