The MCAN-102A module is CANbus monitor module for the MCDAU/MEDAU/MWDAU/MPDAU (MxDAU) system, which accepts 2 channels of CANbus.
- CAN bus data acquisition module for the MEDAU/MCDAU/MWDAU/MPDAU (MxDAU) products
- Monitors CAN bus messages on two CAN buses compliant with CAN Specification ISO/IEC 11898
- Captures 100% of CAN messages or selected data within specific messages on a per-channel basis
- Provides fixed-positioned PCM output of the host chassis (Chapter 4) for selected data. Up to 128 CAN message identifiers are predetermined from which selected data are retrieved
- Provides 100% data PCM output of the host chassis (Chapter 4)
- Provides 100% data on Chapter 8 PCM like with clock and data output
- Multiple MCAN-102A modules can be placed within a single MxDAU system
- Programmable through TTCWareTM software application
- Data acquisition systems
- Safety of flight telemetry
- System integration
MCAN-102A 2-Channel CAN Bus Monitoring Module for MxDAU
The MCAN-102A module is CANbus monitor module for the MCDAU/MEDAU/MWDAU/MPDAU (MxDAU) system, which accepts 2 channels of CANbus. The MCAN-102A monitors CAN bus messages on CAN buses compliant with CAN specification ISO/IEC 11898 –1 and ISO/ IEC 11898 –2. The MCAN-102A captures 100% of CAN messages or selected data within specific messages on a per-channel basis. TTCWare™ software application controls all programmable options.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.