The MCDL-202A-1 is a two-channel Cross Channel Data Link Bus monitor module for use in Curtiss-Wright’s miniature stack encoder products.
- Cross Channel Data Link (CCDL) bus monitor module
- Two channels
- RS-422 data input (10 Mbps)
- RS-422 PCM output of all messages
- IRIG-106-96, Chapter 4 data output based on:
- Selected data from preprogrammed message trigger list
- Trigger list can have up to 511 messages identified per channel
- Message filtered on the first 32-bit CCDL data word
- Time tag on a per-message basis
- High, low, and micro time
- Multiple modules in a single stack
- Avionics Bus Monitoring
- Lab Test
MCDL-202A-1 Cross Channel Data Link Bus Monitor Module
The MCDL-202A-1 is a two-channel Cross Channel Data Link Bus monitor module for use in Curtiss-Wright’s miniature stack encoder products. Up to 511 incoming trigger list messages are stored in the local trigger list memory per channel. All messages are triple buffered for coherency. The messages on the trigger list are identified according to the first 32-bit word in the message. Each message is time-tagged for insertion into the chassis’ format. The MCDL- 202A-1 also supplies an RS-422 PCM output with all incoming CCDL messages.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.