The MCMP-112C is a MIL-STD-1553 Composite Data Output Module for use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU-2000 and MCDAU-2000 products.
- Composite PCM Output Module
- Acquires 1553 Data from up to Eight MBIM-553-8 Modules
- Provides 1 Composite Output Stream
- Selected Messages, or
- All Data from Selected Buses
- 16-bit Discrete Word per Module
- Voice Input Channel
- Uses CVSD Voice Encoding
- Meets IRIG-106-96, Chapter 8 Requirements
- Selectable Internal or External Clock
- Future Expansion Capability via Optional Plug-in Modules
- PCM and ARINC-429 Data Merged to the Chapter 8 Output Stream
- Multiple Modules in a Single Stack
- Windows Software Included
- 1553 Instrumentation
- Avionics Bus Acquisition
- Lab Test
MCMP-112 Chapter 8 Compatible MIL-STD-1553 Composite Output Module
The MCMP-112C is a MIL-STD-1553 Composite Data Output Module for use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU-2000 and MCDAU-2000 products. The module creates a high-speed, 100% composite data output stream in accordance with IRIG-106-96, Chapter 8 requirements. The composite data output stream contains all or selected subsets of acquired avionics (1553) data (captured with MBIM-553-8 modules within the same stack), along with other data sources such as time, voice, and discretes.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.