The MPCM-102M is a 2-channel, PCM module for use in the MSSR-2010-SA and MSSR-110C miniature IRIG 106 Chapter 10 multiplexer/recorder.
- For use in the MSSR-2010-SA and MSSR-110C miniature IRIG 106 Chapter 10 multiplexer/recorder
- Two independent PCM input channels
- Channels supports RS-422 differential or single-ended TTL inputs
- Built-in programmable frame correlator for each input channel
- Operates up to 20Mbps per channel (RS-422 Differential inputs)
- Time tagging per IRIG Chapter 10
- 100% data recording
- Frame lock output signals per channel
- Multiple MPCM-102M modules can be placed in a single recorder
- Configurable using programmable software application
- Data acquisition systems
- Flight test data recording
- Flight test instrumentation
MPCM-102M Dual-Ch. PCM Interface Module for MSSR-2010-SA/MSSR-110C
The MPCM-102M is a 2-channel, PCM module for use in the MSSR-2010-SA and MSSR-110C miniature IRIG 106 Chapter 10 multiplexer/recorder. The module has two independent PCM channel inputs. Each channel accepts RS-422 differential inputs at rates up to 20Mbps on a per-channel basis. Both channels are also selectable to allow input on separate single-ended TTL input pins (5 Mbps maximum). The two PCM data/clock interfaces are accessible at the MPCM-102M faceplate via a single 37-Pin MDM connector. The total system bandwidth of all the input modules in a system should not exceed the maximum recorder bandwidth.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.