The MPCM-102R is a 2-channel, PCM module for use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU/MCDAU/MWDAU/MnACQ-20XX systems.
- For use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU/ MCDAU/MWDAU/MnACQ-20XX systems
- Two independent PCM input channels
- Channels support RS-422 differential or single-ended TTL inputs
- Built-in programmable frame correlator for each input channel
- Operates up to 20Mbps per channel (RS-422 Differential inputs)
- Frame lock output signals per channel
- Multiple MPCM-102R modules can be placed in a single stack
- Five Modes of Operation:
- FIFO Throughput Mode
- FIFO Buffered Mode
- Current Value Table (CVT) Mode
- Coherent Asynchronous Mode
- Coherent Synchronous Mode
- Data acquisition systems
- Flight test data recording
- Flight test instrumentation
- Lab test
MPCM-102R Dual-Channel PCM Interface Module
The MPCM-102R is a 2-channel, PCM module for use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU/MCDAU/MWDAU/MnACQ-20XX systems. The module has two independent PCM channel inputs. Each channel accepts RS-422 differential inputs at rates up to 20Mbps on a per-channel basis. Both channels are also selectable to allow input on separate single-ended TTL input pins (5 Mbps maximum). The two PCM data/clock interfaces are accessible at the MPCM-102R faceplate via a single 37-Pin MDM connector.
The total system bandwidth of all the input modules in a system should not exceed the maximum MEDAU/MCDAU/MWDAU/MnACQ-20XX systems bandwidth. The MPCM-102R can be configured in FIFO Throughput mode, FIFO Buffered Mode, CVT mode, Coherent Synchronous Mode, or Coherent Asynchronous Mode.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.