The MBLS-132-1 is a 32-channel bi-level (on/off) multiplexer module for use in the MEDAU/MCDAU/MWDAU-2000 series products.
- 32 Bi-Level input channels per module • >500 KΩ input impedance, power-on or power-off
- Compatible with stack operation of up to 20 Megabits per second
- Programmable input threshold
- 10.24V to –10.24V on an 8-bit basis
- Programmable in 7.5mV steps
- Programmable open input behavior
- “0” (Pull-down) or ”1” (Pull-up) on an 8-bit basis
- Time tag capability
- Overvoltage protection
- ±35VDC Absolute any channel
- Bi-level data is encoded as two (2) 16-bit data words
- Flight Test Instrumentation
- Wideband Testing, Structural Analysis, …
- Strain Gages, Load Cells, Pressure Transducers
- Research Measurements and Experiments
MBLS-132-1 32-Channel Bi-Level Multiplexer Module
The MBLS-132-1 is a 32-channel bi-level (on/off) multiplexer module for use in the MEDAU/MCDAU/MWDAU-2000 series products. The module is compatible with stack operation of up to 20 Megabits/second. It can accept single-ended voltages from discrete devices such as switches or relays, or logic levels from digital devices, and encode these levels into data words for transmission in the system PCM output format. All inputs must be referenced to AGND on the module. A DC threshold voltage level is programmable in TTCWare on an 8-bit basis between –10.24 volts and +10.24 volts. This threshold level determines the transition point from logic 0 to logic 1. Open-input behavior (pull-up or pull-down) is also programmable in TTCWare on an 8-bit basis. Two groups of 16 input channels each are formatted as words and sent to data latches whose operation is also programmable through TTCWare. The latch data is then made available for transmission in the PCM output format.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.