The MIRG-220M module provides IRIG-B time code capability to the MSSR-2010-SA and MSSR-110C Miniature IRIG-106 Chapter 10 multiplexer with solid-state recorder.
- Time code reader/generator module
- Accepts IRIG-B AC or DC inputs
- Generates IRIG-B DC output
- On-board Real-Time Clock (RTC)
- Provides actual time when IRIG time source not available
- Automatically re-syncs to IRIG time every 10 sec.
- Battery backup provisions for RTC
- Primary Li cell module on internal daughter board
- Primary Li cell in MBBU-2001 module
- VBATT voltage rail, supplied by external battery
- Flight test instrumentation
- Wideband testing, structural analysis
- Physical research and experimentation
MIRG-220M IRIG Time Reader/Generator Module
The MIRG-220M module provides IRIG-B time code capability to the MSSR-2010-SA and MSSR-110C Miniature IRIG-106 Chapter 10 multiplexer with solid-state recorder. The module accepts an external IRIG-B, AC, or DC time source and provides Chapter 10 packet time tagging capability for data input modules in the stack (e.g. JPEG2000, 1553, ARINC-429, RS-232, PCM, etc.). The MIRG- 220M module also provides an IRIG-B DC time code output for cascading purposes. The module includes a built-in microprocessor and a battery backed-up Real-Time Clock (RTC). The RTC battery backup may be implemented in one of three ways and is capable of providing up to 10 years of continuous operation. An ADC measures and encodes the internal system temperature and voltage rails within the Multiplexer/Recorder.
- Flywheel mode (runs on internal oscillator)
- Mission “Elapsed Time” mode (external reset)
- Compatible with MSSR-2010-SA/MSSR-110C recorders
- Windows software included
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.