The MMCI-105E module performs the PCM controller function within an MCDAU-2000 for either a stand-alone data acquisition unit or a systemwide controller when configured as part of a distributed data acquisition system.
- Overhead master CAIS interface module for use in the designated CAIS master MCDAU-2000 unit
- Communicates CAIS bus commands for data acquisition with CAIS remote DAUs
- RS-232/422 interface port for format loading, programming remotes, and data monitoring
- Contains an EEPROM format memory for up to 8 formats using true subcommutation
- Has system-wide calibration support (3 types of CAL)
- Provides eight (8) PCM codes (including Viterbi Encoder) and clocks
- Provides the fundamental system sampling rate up to 5 Mbps or 417 kSPS @ 12BPW
- Provides a wide array of instructions under format control
- Fully supported by TTCWare programming and setup software
- Stand-alone data acquisition
- Distributed systems
- CAIS applications
MMCI-105E Master CAIS Interface Module for the MCDAU-2000
The MMCI-105E module performs the PCM controller function within an MCDAU-2000 for either a stand-alone data acquisition unit or a systemwide controller when configured as part of a distributed data acquisition system. The module contains all necessary control and sequence of channel sampling within the chassis as well as control over any external data acquisition remotes connected to the unit.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.