The MnHFCI-2000-1 is a single-channel Honeywell Flight Control Inter-module (HFCI) Data Acquisition Unit (DAU).
- Network-based Honeywell Flight Control Data Acquisition and Encoding Unit
- Includes Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE-T port for:
- acquisition setup and configuration
- SNMP status/control
- acquisition data transport
- time synchronization using IEEE 1588 time
- Single-channel HFCI receive-only interface module
- SNMP MIB for statistics monitoring
- Acquisition bandwidth of up to 5 Mbps
- Supports IEEE 1588 for the acquisition of coherent global timing information via the network fabric
- Includes 64 MBps of Flash, 32 MBps of RAM, a PowerPC processor
- Fully programmable operation
- Environmentally sealed package
- Small installation footprint
- Avionics data acquisition unit
- Air vehicle test, certification, or development
- Ethernet-based network distributed systems
- System safety monitoring
TTC MnHFC-2000-1 Miniature Networked HFC Data Acquisition Unit
The MnHFCI-2000-1 is a single-channel Honeywell Flight Control Inter-module (HFCI) Data Acquisition Unit (DAU). The MnHFC-2000-1 is a miniature networked encoding unit that processes Honeywell Flight Control messages and delivers packetized DAR packets to an IP recorder. It is designed to communicate between the Honeywell point-to-point data bus and an instrumentation data acquisition network.
The MnHFC-2000-1 delivers packetized data to an Ethernet-based network to record, display, manage and process. It is fully programmable over an Ethernet network using Network Products’ ICMS management and configuration system, supports SNMP for status and control and is fully compatible with IEEE 1588 for network clock synchronization.
The MnHFC-2000-1 includes the following components:
- MPPC-500-1, processor module
- MIMB-501-1, HFCI module
- MPSM-2305-1, power supply module
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.