- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
Curtiss-Wright’s nTTU-2600 is a network tactical time-space position information (TSPI) unit with an integrated recorder that is part of the MiTSPI product family. The unit provides user-defined TSPI information for both real-time telemetering via Ethernet and/or Chapter 4 PCM (Clock and Data), as well as simultaneous recording for data retrieval post-flight.
The nTTU-2600 is comprised of sub-systems/functional blocks for both acquisition and recording.
• MINS-600-1: Interface to external connections and source of all TSPI position information to be formatted for TM and recording.
• MREC-601-1: CompactFlash Express (CFexpress) high-speed recording module.
• MPPC-600-3: Processor module
• MACQ-600-1: Data acquisition module
• MPFM-461/MPSM-2005-3: Power filtering and power supply module
The nTTU-2600 can transmit real-time serial and Ethernet TSPI data at up to 20 Mbps. However, in almost all cases, the nominal rate is less than 2 Mbps based on the TSPI sensor data rates.
The MREC-601-1, miniature recorder module is used for recording the TSPI data provided from the MINS-600-1. The industrial-rated CFexpress memory card that is accessible through a sealed, hinged door on the front of the MREC. The MREC can be integrated into any MnACQ series data acquisition system via a dedicated high-speed (internal) connector that provides over 1 GB/s recording rate.
- Acquires & records precise TSPI data
- Navigational, IMU, and GPS Data
- Selectable data from the GPS and inertial sensor inputs are provided via the Chapter 4 output of the unit
- Maximum of 20 Mbps
- One 100Base-T Ethernet interface
- MINS-600 egress rate is 1 Mb/s
- Removable CFexpress recording media
- Single Point Programming Interface
- TTCWare, web Interface
- Supports recording via Chapter 10
- Automatic mode
- Multiple recorder control methods including discrete input, recorder control
- General flight test instrumentation
- Fighter programs
- Space constrained telepack missile applications