Curtiss-Wright’s nTTU-2600 is a network tactical time-space position information (TSPI) unit with an integrated recorder that is part of the MiTSPI product family.
- Acquires & records precise TSPI data
- Navigational, IMU, and GPS Data
- Selectable data from the GPS and inertial sensor inputs are provided via the Chapter 4 output of the unit
- Maximum of 20 Mbps
- One 100Base-T Ethernet interface
- MINS-600 egress rate is 1 Mb/s
- Removable CFexpress recording media
- Single Point Programming Interface
- TTCWare, web Interface
- Supports recording via Chapter 10
- Automatic mode
- Multiple recorder control methods including discrete input, recorder control
- General flight test instrumentation
- Fighter programs
- Space constrained telepack missile applications
MiTSPI nTTU-2600 Miniature Network TSPI Stack
Curtiss-Wright’s nTTU-2600 is a network tactical time-space position information (TSPI) unit with an integrated recorder that is part of the MiTSPI product family. The unit provides user-defined TSPI information for both real-time telemetering via Ethernet and/or Chapter 4 PCM (Clock and Data), as well as simultaneous recording for data retrieval post-flight.
The nTTU-2600 is comprised of sub-systems/functional blocks for both acquisition and recording.
• MINS-600-1: Interface to external connections and source of all TSPI position information to be formatted for TM and recording.
• MREC-601-1: CompactFlash Express (CFexpress) high-speed recording module.
• MPPC-600-3: Processor module
• MACQ-600-1: Data acquisition module
• MPFM-461/MPSM-2005-3: Power filtering and power supply module
The nTTU-2600 can transmit real-time serial and Ethernet TSPI data at up to 20 Mbps. However, in almost all cases, the nominal rate is less than 2 Mbps based on the TSPI sensor data rates.
The MREC-601-1, miniature recorder module is used for recording the TSPI data provided from the MINS-600-1. The industrial-rated CFexpress memory card that is accessible through a sealed, hinged door on the front of the MREC. The MREC can be integrated into any MnACQ series data acquisition system via a dedicated high-speed (internal) connector that provides over 1 GB/s recording rate.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.
Time Space Position Information Systems for Flight Test Applications
Applications such as aircraft flight test, missile development, and avionics suites benefit from accurate and plentiful data to verify and validate the platform/system’s performance. Time space position information (TSPI) systems deliver this positional data and have been used for decades. This white paper looks at different TSPI solutions and discusses requirements before concluding with thoughts on an optimal system for modern flight test applications.