TTC MSCW-606D Wideband Acquisition Module
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Channel sample rates available at up to 100 ksps
- Simultaneous Sampling capability, with thinning option
- Programmable digital FIR or IIR presample filtering
- Automatic adaptive filter -3dB frequency based on format sample rate or direct selection of filter -3dB frequency on a per channel basis
- 7-pole analog anti-aliasing filter eliminates possibility of signal aliasing
- RMS data output on a per channel basis
Programmable gain and offset >10,000 settings from 1 to 2000
- Automatic parasitic offset correction on power up and ZCAL (CAL1). Programmable voltage excitation.
- Flight test instrumentation
- Factory automation and process control
- Research measurements and experiments
The TTC MEDAU-20XX is a miniature, E-Bus compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle...
The TTC MWDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS compatible Wideband DAU for interfacing a variety of analog/digital sensors, and encoding these sources into a wideband PCM output data stream up to 20 Mbps....
The MSCW-606D-1 is a 6-channel signal conditioning module for use in the TTC MEDAU, MCDAU, MWDAU and MnACQ-2000 products. The module is intended for a variety of applications and thus provides significant signal conditioning flexibility. The MSCW-606D-1 is compatible with ICP type accelerometers as well as numerous bridge and potentiometer input sensor configurations.
It provides AC and DC input coupling, constant current and constant voltage excitation, programmable presample filtering, calibration, auto-balance, and user programmable gain and offset. Numerous configurations of FIR or IIR digital presample filtering may be software selected with a wide range of cutoff frequencies. In addition, RMS output data is computed by the onboard DSP based on a given channels channel sample rate and user selectable integration time.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.