MWDAU-20XX 20 Mbps Miniature Wide-band Data Acquisition Unit
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- High Speed Stand-Alone Data Acquisition Unit
- Optional CAIS remote slave capability (RAM based acquisition-
simultaneous with standalone function)
- Bit Rates up to 20 Mbps with over 2000 user programmable steps when using MWCI-120 overhead
- Bit Rates up to 5 Mbps with over 2000 user programmable steps when using MWCI-105 overhead
- Operates at 8 through 16 BPW (CAIS remote mode)
- Programmable formats and sample sequence up to 7680 words per major frame
- External simultaneous sample capability
- Up to 31 modules within a stack
- Stackable overhead and signal conditioning modules
- Fully programmable with TTC’s Windows
- Includes Microsoft Windows application software
- Extremely rugged construction
- Fully programmable operation
- 2.49” x 2.63” x L (“L” dimension varies depending on number of plug-in modules)
- “Miniature” style interface connectors
- 28 Volts DC operation
- Avionics data acquisition unit
- Missile applications
- Air vehicle test, certification or development
- Distributed systems
- CAIS applications
The MCDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS-compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional...
The MEDAU-20XX is a miniature, E-Bus compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional...
The MWDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS compatible Wideband DAU for interfacing a variety of analog/digital sensors, and encoding these sources into a wideband PCM output data stream up to 20 Mbps. The unit can be configured to simultaneously support data transfer to a Master encoder over the CAIS Bus, and to provide data acquired from individual wideband DAU’s. CAIS Bus Masters include AIC-20XX, MCDAU-20XX, and CDAU-20XX.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.