The MEDAU-20XX is a miniature, E-Bus compatible data acquisition unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources.
- Miniature Enhanced Data Acquisition Unit (Remote or Master)
- Multiple Units can be configured as a system
- System expansion via plug-in modules
- Master unit capabilities:
- Operation up to 5 Mbps
- Acquires data from up to 30 DAUs via the E-Bus
- Supports “True Subcommutation” formats
- Up to 8 formats with 128,000 Words/Major frame per format
- Complete system audit capability
- Ruggedized construction
- Dimensions: 2.49” W x 2.63” H; Length - see outline drawing
- Weight: typical 1 to 3 lb (based on configuration)
- Includes Microsoft Windows application software
- Missile applications
- Air vehicle test, certification, or development
TTC MEDAU-20XX Miniature Enhanced Data Acquisition Unit
The MEDAU-20XX is a miniature, E-Bus compatible data acquisition unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional channel inputs or to accommodate other types of data via plug-in modules. The MEDAU-20XX supports operation as either a stand-alone unit, a master controller unit, or a remote slave unit. The MEDAU-20XX unit is very small and rugged and is suitable for installation in remote or inaccessible areas. The unit can also be configured in a “split stack” configuration to provide even greater installation flexibility.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.