Mn553-2000 Miniature Network-Based MIL-STD-1553 Acquisition Unit with IEEE 1588 Time Support
The miniature MIL-STD-1553 data acquisition unit provides acquired data to a network-based system for recording, transmission, and monitoring purposes. It accepts one to eight MIL-STD-1553 acquisition modules (MBIM-553B-1), timestamps acquired messages based on IEEE 1588 time, and packetizes data for transportation over the network. The unit includes a Fast Ethernet (10/100BASE-T) interface fully compatible with IEEE 1588 to accept the grandmaster clock from the network.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Network-based MIL-STD-1553 data acquisition and encoding unit
- Provides acquisition of MIL-STD-1553 data for transport over 10/100BASE-T Network
- acquires up to 8 MIL-STD-1553 buses (one bus per module)
- accepts up to 8 MIL-STD-1553 acquisition modules
- each MIL-STD-1553 message is timestamped
- 100% of MIL-STD-1553 data is acquired
- Acquired MIL-STD-1553 data message is packetized and transported over the network
- Acquires time in accordance with IEEE 1588 from the network
- Includes 64 Mbytes of Flash for future implementation of web pages
- SNMP capable for statistics and background health status
- Extremely small installation footprint
- Network-based data acquisition system
- Airborne instrumentation system
The ARINC 429 data bus supplies data from a wide variety of electrical sub-systems to an on-board flight computer. The Mn429-2000 is a miniature networked encoding unit that timestamps the incoming...
The Mn664-2000E includes an ARINC-664 bus interface module, a processor, power supply and an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet interface module that also functions as an overhead card (MGPI-500-1)....
The Mn664-2000L includes an ARINC-664 bus interface module, a processor, power supply and an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet interface module that also functions as an overhead card (MGPI-500-1)....
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.