Mn553-2000 Miniature Network-Based MIL-STD-1553 Acquisition Unit with IEEE 1588 Time Support
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Network-based MIL-STD-1553 data acquisition and encoding unit
- Provides acquisition of MIL-STD-1553 data for transport over 10/100BASE-T Network
- acquires up to 8 MIL-STD-1553 buses (one bus per module)
- accepts up to 8 MIL-STD-1553 acquisition modules
- each MIL-STD-1553 message is timestamped
- 100% of MIL-STD-1553 data is acquired
- Acquired MIL-STD-1553 data message is packetized and transported over the network
- Acquires time in accordance with IEEE 1588 from the network
- Includes 64 Mbytes of Flash for future implementation of web pages
- SNMP capable for statistics and background health status
- Extremely small installation footprint
- Network-based data acquisition system
- Airborne instrumentation system
The ARINC 429 data bus supplies data from a wide variety of electrical sub-systems to an on-board flight computer. The Mn429-2000 is a miniature networked encoding unit that timestamps the incoming...
The Mn664-2000E includes an ARINC-664 bus interface module, a processor, power supply and an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet interface module that also functions as an overhead card (MGPI-500-1)....
The Mn664-2000L includes an ARINC-664 bus interface module, a processor, power supply and an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet interface module that also functions as an overhead card (MGPI-500-1)....
The miniature MIL-STD-1553 data acquisition unit provides acquired data to a network-based system for recording, transmission, and monitoring purposes. It accepts one to eight MIL-STD-1553 acquisition modules (MBIM-553B-1), timestamps acquired messages based on IEEE 1588 time, and packetizes data for transportation over the network. The unit includes a Fast Ethernet (10/100BASE-T) interface fully compatible with IEEE 1588 to accept the grandmaster clock from the network.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.