MnACQ-2600 Miniature Network Data Acquisition and Encoding Unit
The MnACQ-2600 is a miniature networked encoding unit that processes and delivers packetized data to designated network nodes.
It consists of an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet overhead module, as many as 31 signal conditioning/converter modules, a Power Architecture processor module, a +28 VDC +/- 4 VDC power supply (versions available to deliver up to 230 watts), and a supporting end plate. An advanced processor, 1 GB of DRAM memory and 256 MB of flash memory combine to provide a high performance solution in a small package.
Any of TTC’s commercial signal conditioning/converter modules are fully compatible, including the ability to condition and encode sensor/transducer data for transmission on Ethernet. Data resolution typically ranges from 12-16 bits per word, with sample rates ranging as high as 1.25 MSPS.
The MnACQ-2600 handles an extremely wide range of sensors and transducers. This stacked arrangement of modules has a primary internal communication bus called the “R-Bus” (Remote Bus) that is used to transfer power, control, configuration, and data among the modules. Power supplies are available in configurations optimized to support a variety of combinations of modules.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Network-based data acquisition and encoding unit
- Includes Fast Ethernet 100BASE-T port for:
- acquisition setup and configuration
- SNMP status/control
- acquisition data transport
- time synchronization using IEEE 1588 time (supports 2002 and 2008)
- Plug-in modularity and expandability; accepts up to 31 plug-in signal conditioning/converter modules; able to condition most sensor/transducer types
- Acquisition bandwidth up to 1.25 MSPS
- HTTP web interface for dynamic parameter adjustment
- SNMP MIB for statistics monitoring
- Available in environmentally sealed or unsealed package
- Small installation footprint
- Microsoft Windows application software included
- Flight test instrumentation
- Ethernet-based distributed network systems
- System safety monitoring
The MnACQ-2000 is a miniature networked encoding unit that processes and delivers packetized data to designated network nodes. It consists of an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet overhead module, as...
The MnENT-2000-1 is a miniature networked encoding unit. Inbound Ethernet packets are timestamped and filtered at the MAC level based on MAC address or at the UDP or TCP level based on destination...
The MnVID-2000 is a network compatible video encoding unit. The unit accepts composite, S-Video, or component RGB + Sync, with high or low-level audio inputs. Compression bit rate and frame...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.