MnENT-2000-1 Miniature Ethernet Data Acquisition and Encoding Unit
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Network-based Ethernet data acquisition, filtering and encoding unit
- Terminates twisted pair 10/100BASE-T Ethernet to one-channel Ethernet I/O module
- Timestamps and filters Ethernet packets
- Filtering available on MAC or IP(v4) layers
- MAC layer filtering on source and destination MAC addresses
- IP layer filtering on UDP or TCP by two of the following four: IP source address, IP destination address, UDP or TCP source port and UDP or TCP destination port
- Filters can catch-all, include or exclude traffic
- Includes Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE-T port for:
- Acquisition setup and configuration
- SNMP status and control
- IEEE 1588-compliant time synchronization
- SNMP MIB support for statistics monitoring
- Environmentally-sealed casing
- Miniature installed footprint
- Flight and ground-based test instrumentation
- Avionics data acquisition
- Vehicle test, certification and development
- Ethernet-based network distributed systems
- System safety monitoring
The MnACQ-2000 is a miniature networked encoding unit that processes and delivers packetized data to designated network nodes. It consists of an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet overhead module, as...
The MnACQ-2600 is a miniature networked encoding unit that processes and delivers packetized data to designated network nodes. It consists of an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet overhead module, as...
The MnVID-2000 is a network compatible video encoding unit. The unit accepts composite, S-Video, or component RGB + Sync, with high or low-level audio inputs. Compression bit rate and frame...
The MnENT-2000-1 is a miniature networked encoding unit. Inbound Ethernet packets are timestamped and filtered at the MAC level based on MAC address or at the UDP or TCP level based on destination and source IP address and port number. Once filtered, packets are encoded using the NPD protocol then processed and delivered to designated network nodes. The MnENT-2000-1 has five stacked modules: an inbound Ethernet I/O, timestamp and filter module, a secondary processor, a processor module that performs NPD encoding, an Ethernet egress module and a 15 W power supply module.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.