MnHFC-2000-1 Miniature Networked HFC Data Acquisition Unit
The MnHFCI-2000-1 is a single-channel Honeywell Flight Control Inter-module (HFCI) Data Acquisition Unit (DAU). The MnHFC-2000-1 is TTC’s miniature networked encoding unit that processes Honeywell Flight Control messages and delivers packetized DAR packets to an IP recorder. It is designed to communicate between the Honeywell point-to-point data bus and an instrumentation data acquisition network.
The MnHFC-2000-1 delivers packetized data to an Ethernet-based network to record, display, manage and process. It is fully programmable over an Ethernet network using Network Products’ ICMS management and configuration system, supports SNMP for status and control and is fully compatible with IEEE 1588 for network clock synchronization.
The MnHFC-2000-1 includes the following components:
- MPPC-500-1, processor module
- MIMB-501-1, HFCI module
- MPSM-2305-1, power supply module
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Network-based Honeywell Flight Control Data Acquisition and Encoding Unit
- Includes Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE-T port for:
- acquisition setup and configuration
- SNMP status/control
- acquisition data transport
- time synchronization using IEEE 1588 time
- Single channel HFCI receive-only interface module
- SNMP MIB for statistics monitoring
- Acquisition bandwidth of up to 5 Mbps
- Supports IEEE 1588 for acquisition of coherent global timing information via the network fabric
- Includes 64 MBps of Flash, 32 MBps of RAM, a PowerPC processor
- Fully programmable operation
- Environmentally sealed package
- Small installation footprint
- Avionics data acquisition unit
- Air vehicle test, certification, or development
- Ethernet-based network distributed systems
- System safety monitoring
The MnACQ-2000 is a miniature networked encoding unit that processes and delivers packetized data to designated network nodes. It consists of an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet overhead module, as...
The MnACQ-2600 is a miniature networked encoding unit that processes and delivers packetized data to designated network nodes. It consists of an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet overhead module, as...
The MnHSD-2000 miniature network high-speed data acquisition unit is a miniature networked stack that collects and encodes incoming data from a wide variety of I/O modules. The MnHSD-2000...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.