MnVID-2000 Miniature Network Video Encoder Unit
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Networked MPEG-2 video encoder unit
- Provides one video input channel:
- accepts RS-170A video signal and NTSC, PAL, or SECAM video format
- accepts Composite, S-Video, or Component RGB + Sync
- DVD-quality video (MPEG-2 profile MP @ ML)
- Provides one audio input channel:
- programmable input level, stereo or mono
- MPEG-1, level 2 compression
- Network communication via Fast Ethernet (100BASE-T)
- Supports IEEE 1588 to acquire coherent global timing information via the network
- HTTP web interface for dynamic parameter adjustment:
- input signal: Composite, S-Video, or RGB + Sync
- input format: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, or test pattern
- frame size: D1, 1/2 D1, CIF, or QCIF
- compression: VBR
- compressed video bit rate: 1 to 8 Mbps
- timestamp location for each output video frame
- mode: mono or stereo
- input voltage in mono mode: 1 to 40 Vp-p; output bit rate: 64,128 or 192 Kbps
- Supports audio / video stream timestamp for channel data correlation
- Programmable time annotation overlay position within active video region
- SNMP MIB for statistics monitoring
- Serial port communications available for camera control (e.g., pan, tilt, zoom)
- Environmentally sealed package
- Extremely small installation footprint
- Video recording or remote monitoring
- Cockpit video, HUD, MFD, and external stores
- Remote communications
- Flight test integrity monitoring
The MnACQ-2000 is a miniature networked encoding unit that processes and delivers packetized data to designated network nodes. It consists of an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet overhead module, as...
The MnACQ-2600 is a miniature networked encoding unit that processes and delivers packetized data to designated network nodes. It consists of an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet overhead module, as...
The MnENT-2000-1 is a miniature networked encoding unit. Inbound Ethernet packets are timestamped and filtered at the MAC level based on MAC address or at the UDP or TCP level based on destination...
The MnVID-2000 is a network compatible video encoding unit. The unit accepts composite, S-Video, or component RGB + Sync, with high or low-level audio inputs. Compression bit rate and frame resolution are user-programmable to optimize network bandwidth. The unit delivers packetized video data to other network nodes for display, archive, or telemetry. The unit has a RS-422 compatible serial port to control a remote camera. The MnVID-2000 is fully compatible with IEEE 1588 to synchronize to the network clock for data time tagging.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.