The TTC MnHSD-2000 is a miniature networked stack that collects and encodes incoming data from a wide variety of I/O modules. It delivers packetized data to an Ethernet-based network to record, display, manage and process. It is fully programmable over an Ethernet network using Curtiss-Wright’s TTCWare or Network Management System (NMS) software, supports SNMP for status and control and is fully compatible with IEEE 1588 for network clock synchronization.
The MnHSD-2000 includes the following components:
- MPPC-500, processor module
- MGPI-500J, IEEE 1588 and Ethernet module
- MPSM-2515, power supply module and MPFM-461 power filter module
It accepts up to 31 modules compatible with MnHSD-2000 stack, includes 64 MB of Flash, 32 MB of RAM, and a PowerPC processor and is fully rugged for harsh environments.
- Network-based high-speed data acquisition and encoding unit operating at up to 40 Mbps
- Environmentally sealed package
- Supports IEEE 1588, SNMP and is programmable over Ethernet
- Flight and ground-based test instrumentation
- Ethernet-based network distributed systems
- System safety monitoring