8-port Ethernet switch (Xbar, SNMP, IEEE 1588 V1/V2 Grandmaster)
The NET/SWI/101 is a Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for operating in harsh environments. Each port on the NET/SWI/101 is full-duplex only and can be set for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T link speeds or auto-negotiate.
The NET/SWI/101 has a store-and-forward Xbar switching fabric that uses the Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) to specify multiple user-defined static forwarding tables and filtering configurations. Specific configurations are user selectable via the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv2c). The Xbar static forwarding table defines how incoming Ethernet frames received on a given port are forwarded to the output of one or more egress ports.
The output of each port has filtering capabilities allowing for selective forwarding of Ethernet frames to the connected end node. The filter comprises a lookup table of up to eight 16-bit fields, including wildcards.
The NET/SWI/101 has an embedded IEEE 1588v1 and 1588v2 PTP Grandmaster. The Grandmaster can use a GPS input, a digital IRIG-B input, an analog IRIG-B input, or the internal free-running clock to provide the time source. Bridging between 1588v1 and 1588v2 domains is supported using a boundary clock.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Eight Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Configurable 10/100/1000 Mbps port speeds over copper wiring with forced speed or auto-negotiation supporting straight-through or cross-over cables
- Configurable Xbar static forwarding table
- Configurable per port filtering of Ethernet frames based on selected frame fields (eight 16-bit fields) such as Ethernet MAC addresses, IP addresses, and Layer 3 (UDP/TCP) ports
- Health and monitoring features include front-panel LEDs, SNMP variables, and transmitted status packets
- Embedded IEEE 1588v1 and 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) Grandmaster, Transparency and v1/v2 boundary clock modes
- GPS input, and analog and digital IRIG-B input and output
- Industrial temperature operation (-40 to +85°C)
- Live at power-up (configured static internal routing; no MAC address dynamic learning time delay)
- Airborne interconnection for data acquisition units, network data recorders, network tap, network mirroring and redundancy, and onboard data processing stations in an Ethernet environment
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.