NSW-12GT Rugged 12-port Ethernet switch
12-PORT ETHERNET SWITCH (1000BASE-T, SNMP, IEEE 1588 V1/V2 GRANDMASTER)
The NSW-12GT is a rugged 12-port Ethernet switch that enables multicast data to be accurately distributed between nodes with precise timing. IEEE 1588 is supported (V1 or V2 configurable on a per-port basis) with an IRIG-B time code reader and generator, and a built-in battery-backed real-time clock and GPS receiver. The NSW-12GT offers high levels of flexibility and functionality when instrumenting vehicles. It is ideal for applications such as flight test instrumentation, networked high-speed sensors data acquisition and recording.
The switch supports managed operation, allowing for dynamic configuration, statistics gathering and health monitoring using Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). Expansion is achieved by linking multiple switches together within the network, allowing additional data acquisition units, recorders and gateways. The NSW-12GT is optimized for size, weight and power (SWaP) and can operate with limited or no additional cooling. Other features include:
- Full line rate non-blocking switching capacity
- Support for port mirroring
- Rapid and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocols (RSTP, MSTP)
- Link aggregation (IEEE 802.3ad)
- Jumbo frame support
- IGMP v3 snooping
- Support for port and tagged-based VLANs
- Support for Quality of Service (QOS)
- Supports TELNET and SSH (secure shell)
- Field upgradable
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Twelve 1000BASE-T ports
- Ruggedized for airborne applications
- Supports IEEE 1588 V1 or V2 (configurable on a per-port basis)
- Supports SNMP V2c/V3 network management/li>
- Airborne networked data acquisition
- High-speed packet switching in harsh environmental conditions includes excessive heat and cold, shock and vibration
- Time coherency distribution over an avionics network
- Airborne high-speed camera systems
The NSW-16GT-1 is a rugged 16-port Ethernet switch that enables multicast data to be accurately distributed between nodes with precise timing. Four of its ports provide 10GBASE-SR support with the...
The NSW-5GT-TGE is a rugged 5-port Ethernet switch that enables multicast data to be accurately distributed between nodes with precise timing. IEEE 1588 is supported (V1 or V2 configurable on a...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.