GTS/DEC/003 Bit synchronizer and PCM decommutator PCI board (20 Mbps) - 1 channel
The GTS/DEC/003 reconstructs a serial PCM data stream from a source that has been corrupted by noise, phase jitter, amplitude modulation, or base line variations. The all-digital design utilizes one independent, programmable matched filter and Phase Locked Loop (PLL) to track deviations in the bit-rate of the received signals. The recovered data is then decommutated into frames. Each minor frame can be tagged with time from an IRIG-B source to an accuracy of 1 µs.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Bit synchronizer
- Bit error rate performance within 1 dB of theory
- Programmable loop bandwidth (0.01 to 2.0%)
- Bit-rates up to 20 Mbps (NRZ-L codes)
- PCM decommutator
- NRZ-L/M/S, BIØ-L, derandomizer (11,13,15,17, 23)
- True, Invert or Auto input polarity
- Sync word length up to 64 bits
- 0 to 16 bits sync word error tolerance
- 4 to 64 bits per word
- 80 to 524,288 bits per minor frame
- Programmable misses to loss, matches to lock (1-16)
- Supports digital IRIG-B 000, 001, 002, 003 time formats
- Loopback tester
- Internal and external connection
- Generates PCM data with 16-bit counters
- Real-time ground stations
- Telemetry data links
The KAM/CHS/13U/ET is a thirteen user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a power supply module which regulates power supplies for the backplane...
The NET/SWI/101 is a Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for operating in harsh environments. Each port on the NET/SWI/101 is full-duplex only and can be set for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T link...
The KAM/CHS/04L is a compact four user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a KAM/PSU/006 power supply unit. The backplane has four slots for...
The KAM/CHS/03F is a compact three user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a KAM/PSU/008 power supply unit. The backplane has three slots for...
The NET/REC/001 is a stand-alone Ethernet network recorder. Incoming Ethernet frames are written to a CompactFlash card using a FAT32 file system. The NET/REC/001 can be configured via...
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.