The GTS/RCV/001 is a single-slot, full-length PCI FM receiver. The wideband design supports PCM data rates up to 14 Mbps.
- Single-slot PCI receiver with FM demodulation
- AM and linear AGC outputs
- Supports data rates up to 14 Mbps
- 8 dB noise figure (max.); 5 dB (typ.)
- 70 MHz IF output from down-converter and 70 MHz IF input to IF receiver
- 20 MHz reference I/O for use with GTS/DIV/001
- Real-time ground stations
- Telemetry data links
GTS/RCV/001 14 Mbps L/S band receiver PCI card with 12 IF filters
The GTS/RCV/001 is a single-slot, full-length PCI FM receiver. The wideband design supports PCM data rates up to 14 Mbps and includes both an FM demodulated output for PCM data, and AM and linear AGC outputs.
The GTS/RCV/001 offers 12 IF bandwidths and 12 video filters. AC coupling with a low-frequency filter is employed to ensure a high-quality data link with long strings of NRZ-L ones or zeroes. The receiver is designed to be used with the GTS/DIV/001 diversity combiner providing a three-board solution to pre, post, or pre and post-detection diversity reception. The 20 MHz reference I/O allows the local oscillators of two receivers to be locked together to achieve the high performance required in pre-detection diversity combining. Two ordering options are available: GTS/RCV/001/PBE for S-band and GTS/RCV/001/PBL for L-band.