Rack-Mounted Fibre Channel Data Playback Unit
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Teletronics RMSR-2006-PSB-1 Rack-Mounted Fibre Channel Data Playback Unit Product Sheet
- Teletronics ADSR-4003 Advanced Data Server and Recorder Product Sheet
- Teletronics nREC-4000S Airborne Network Flight Recorder Product Sheet
- Teletronics nREC-6000 Airborne Network Flight and Radar Recorder Product Sheet
- Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
- Six media storage bays
- Data Playback: 1 Gigabit/sec optical fibre channel interface with support for arbitrated loop connections Accepts all MSC-XXXX Solid State Media Cartridges and supports legacy cartridges
- IRIG Chapter 10 interface compatible
- Supports SCSI compatible media addressing
- Ground Support Transfer of Stored Data
- Preparing Data Cartridges for Recording
TTCWare is a data acquisition system configuration and programming application. Using TTCWare, you can customize the behavior of your hardware and create parameters to sample data. Parameters can...
The ADSR-4003-1 is an instrumentation recorder with a built-in file server capability. It has two 1000BASE-T Ethernet ports and can accept up to three removable solid-state memory cartridges. The...
The nREC-6000 airborne networked recorder communicates with a network of high-speed data acquisition and multiplexing units using one or two copper Gigabit Ethernet links. It offers hardware...
Ground Support Transfer of Stored Data
The RMSR-2006-PSB is a 19 inch 5U rack mount unit that integrates six media storage bays and supports file download from TTC’s MSC solid state based recorder media cartridges. The RMSR-2006-PSB facilitates ground support playback and transfer of recordings acquired and archived on MSC-0xxx-FS and MSC-0xxx-SS media cartridges that are based on an electrical Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop interface at data rates up to 1Gpbs.
In addition, the RMSR-2006-PSB provides media cartridge hot swap capability. The use of the media cartridge interlock latch and corresponding interlock signal is used to internally gate power to the individual media slots. All functionality is supported by TTC Media Manger, which allows the customer to access, copy, delete, and declassify data on the installed media cartridges (declassify feature based on installed media capabilities). The user is able to individually address and control any of the media cartridges within the six (6) slots of the unit.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.